Legal and Regulatory
Hyperscale Group is a company registered in England and Wales (Co No 104769636). Our registered office is: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
A list of the members of Hyperscale Group is available on request or for inspection at the registered office.
On this site references to "Hyperscale Group" and "Hyperscale" refer to Hyperscale Group Limited. Hyperscale Group are an advisory group as opposed to a law firm or ABS. Hyperscale Group do not provide legal advice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The copyright in the content of our website is owned by us and should not be copied or used for any purpose without our prior written permission. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
All our rights are reserved.
You are not allowed to:
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any material you have printed off or downloaded in any way without our prior written consent. You are not permitted to incorporate any materials, or any part of the materials, from our website as part of any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form;
- Distribute or copy any part of our website for any commercial purposes.
The names and logos identifying our website and Hyperscale Group are owned by us.
The information, materials and opinions contained on this website and related websites are for general information purposes only, are not intended to constitute professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. Hyperscale Group makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the content of this website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content), or any content of any other web site referred to or accessed by hypertext link through this website.
Hyperscale Group does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website. If you wish to find out more about the information in the materials published, please contact us.
Certain parts of this site and related websites link to external internet sites, and other external internet sites may link to this website. Hyperscale Group are not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.
We cannot guarantee that our website and any documents, files and information hosted or downloaded from this site will be free from viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware and other harmful programmes or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. We are not liable for any loss, which may be suffered by any person arising from any such harmful code or computer code.
Links to other websites are provided for information only. We have no control over the content of the websites linked to, and accept no responsibility for material found on them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
In using our website, you must:
- Use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of our website by, any third party;
- Not engage in any conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person;
- Not upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information (i) where you do not own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in that material or (ii) which is unlawful or which is potentially harmful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise obscene, racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or damaging to the reputation of Hyperscale Group;
- Not interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website, any equipment, systems or network used to operate our website;
- Not transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer or hardware;
- Use current virus checking software; and
- Not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
We are committed to protecting the privacy of the visitors to our website. This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect from you through our website.
We shall use any personal information you give us in accordance with this policy and in the privacy statements that appear on the forms through which you submit your personal information.
If you give us your personal information, we may from time to time contact you by mail, telephone, or email to provide information that may be of interest to you, including details about the services we offer, newsletters, updates and invitations to events. We may disclose your information to our agents and service providers for these purposes. We shall give you an opportunity to choose not to receive marketing information before you submit your personal information.
If you are providing us with personal information by completing an employment application form, we shall use the information you supply to assess and administer your application, and shall keep a copy of your CV and application form on file in case any suitable opportunities arise in future.
When you visit our website, our provider’s server may automatically record your IP address and the time and duration of your visit.
You have a right to ask us to provide you with the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please note that we charge a £10 fee for this to cover our costs.
If you have any queries or requests in respect of this policy, eg, a request to stop sending you marketing information or to cease all contact with you, you should contact us.
Cookies are small data files stored by your browser or on the hard drive of your computer if you agree. For more detailed information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.